How do I link my social media accounts to my The Mometer profile?
Linking your social media accounts to your profile in The Mometer will only allow us to see your publicly available follower numbers and the engagement (likes, comments, shares – also publicly visible) on the social posts you report for our campaigns together. Here’s how to link social accounts to your The Mometer profile:
(1) Go to the Social Platforms tab in your The Mometer profile
- Log into your The Mometer account.
- Go to your profile (either by clicking your profile picture in the top right or clicking the settings icon and selecting “profile”).
- Once on your profile, click on the social platforms tab.
(2) Link all of your social accounts
- At the top of the page, you will see a table. This table will eventually show all of the accounts you have linked and your followers for each platform – all in one place.
- Scroll down past the table, and you will see sections for each social platform.
- To connect your social media profiles to this page in your The Mometer profile, simply go to the related section and input the URL for each of your profile pages.
- Example URLs for each platform are as follows:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themotherhood
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/themotherhood
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/themotherhood
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/themotherhood
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/113527828022442704749
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbrHPu4-8iUOWG4kmgvDAkA
You may enter multiple URLs for a platform if you have multiple accounts, but you must add them one at a time.