Your family might not win a singing contest with the von Trapps – but they can probably come together to sing a pretty cute jingle. That’s all you’ll need for a shot at winning a $10,000 Walmart gift card, brought to you by BAND-AID® Brand.
The Motherhood is currently working with a great group of women to spread the word about the BAND-AID® Brand “Stuck on Me” Video Contest, which runs through May 26. The rules to enter are simple and fun for the whole family:
- Listen to/download the jingle at www.band-aid.com/stuckonme. (You likely know it already – “I am stuck on BAND-AID® Brand, ’cause BAND-AID®’s stuck on me!”)
- Grab your camera or smartphone, and record your children (or the whole family!) singing the “Stuck on Me” jingle.
- Complete your registration and submit your video.
- Once the video is approved, it will appear with the other BAND-AID® Brand stars in the contest video gallery.
- Judges will select the top 12 entries and then the public will vote on who will receive the $10,000 Walmart gift card!
Be sure to submit your video entry by May 26! If you enter early, you’ll get a shot at being a bi-weekly winner, and receive a $250 Walmart gift card plus an automatic finalist spot. The remaining 9 finalists will receive $100 Walmart gift cards.
Once all of the submissions have been received, you’ll be invited to vote for your favorite BAND-AID® Brand “Stuck on Me” finalist through June 17 – and if you’re a finalist, you can let all of your friends and family know and get out the vote! The winner will be announced on June 25. Official contest rules can be found here.
Check out this adorable video of the “Stuck on Me” jingle by Jorge, Alexa and Eliana Narvaez!
Now it’s time to make your own jingle video! Head over to the BAND-AID® Brand Facebook page to submit your family’s jingle and to be entered to win! Good luck!
Take a Comment. Leave a Comment.
Read More ...
Influencer Marketing Resources: June 2023
Takeaways from The Pittsburgh Influencer Summit
Why ChatGPT Can’t Replace Content Creators In Influencer Marketing