We’re wrapping up an amazing and insightful year! We thought it would be fun to show you The Motherhood’s year in review, including highlights from events we attended and tactics, trends and tools we learned this year.
Take a look! Did you miss any of these top blog posts?
- A Conversation with The Influence Marketer: Tom Augenthaler: The Motherhood’s CEO, Cooper Munroe, got a chance to interview the expert of influencer marketing, Tom Augenthaler! See what he had to share about credibility, scale, SEO, conversion and trust!
- Huntington National Bank Spotlights The Motherhood CEO: Huntington National Bank featured our CEO, Cooper Munroe, this year! She shared the unique story of how our social media agency was built and how we’ve grown and evolved since our founding in 2006.
- Influencer Marketing Days: Our Key Takeaways: After attending and speaking at Influencer Marketing Days conference in New York City, Cooper Munroe and The Motherhood team compiled and shared the top learnings from the event!
- Team Creativity and Motivation: The Motherhood Style!: As a team, we made a commitment in 2017 to do outside, creativity-inducing, fun activities regularly. Be inspired from some of our team activities we shared on the blog!
- Influencer Marketing 101: Deadlines, Commitments and Best Practices: Working with a large number of influencers at once can always come with unexpected issues. Here are our tips for making sure all goes according to plan!
- Influencer Tactic: Extend the Value of Campaigns with Influencer-Executed Promoted Social Posts: When it fits into campaign parameters and goals, a beneficial yet often-overlooked, tactical add-on to influencer campaigns is paid social ads and boosted posts executed by the influencers themselves. Read on for ways this can be done!
- Top 10 Influencer Tips at #BlogHer17: We attended BlogHer this year and were so inspired by the influencer tips shared throughout the conference! Take a look for yourself!
- Facebook’s Declining Organic Reach: Tips for Publishers to Maintain Reach: Have you noticed a decline in your Facebook page organic reach this year? Here are a few tips for publishers to keep in mind when trying to maintain Facebook reach.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Facebook Branded Content Tool for Influencers (Updated Nov 2017): This remained a hot topic in 2017 as Facebook made updates to their Branded Content Tool! Are you caught up on how to use it?
- Wheelbarrows, Customer-Led Growth and H.J. Heinz: CEO Cooper Munroe shares a beautiful story from the town where The Motherhood HQ is located, and the business lessons that can be learned through it!
- This Is Us and Why We Want to Hold Hands: As the TV show This is Us became largely popular earlier this year, Cooper Munroe drew insights on why we feel so connected to the show and the importance of authenticity and relatability.
- Influencer Marketing: Make the Leap from Tactic to Brand Strategy: Why it’s crucial that your brand integrate influencer marketing into overall brand strategy — not just a one-off tactical basis.
We are so looking forward to a New Year and have exciting updates to share in 2018!